POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Installation problem : Re: Installation problem Server Time
1 Jul 2024 01:40:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Installation problem
From: Eugene Lazutkin (318900)
Date: 5 Jun 2003 16:37:03
Message: <3edfa9ef$1@news.povray.org>
I was unsuccessful as well --- Wise KB, Google --- no luck. :-( Most
probably it is not related to Wise per se. Maybe it is wrong comparison
operation somewhere in installation scripts... Is there .zip version of
distribution module like we used to have in good old times?

Thanks,

Eugene

"ABX" <abx### [at] abxartpl> wrote in message
> On Thu, 5 Jun 2003 10:07:47 -0500, "Eugene Lazutkin"
<eug### [at] usanet>